Who can be an ICAAP member?
Membership in ICAAP is voluntary. ICAAP members may be legal entities (including public associations), and legally competent individuals
- sharing the ICAAP goals and objectives and
- following the provisions of the ICAAP Statute,
- enrolled in ICAAP by the procedure, established by the ICAAP Statute and the ICAAP Membership Regulations,
- paying membership fees, determined by the ICAAP governing bodies following the ICAAP Statute.
ICAAP membership criteria and types
І.Associated members (those intending to acquire the status of full or qualified members in the future):
-Individuals - students and professors of Ukrainian universities who study and / or work in economics, practicing accountants and other professionals who render professional accounting and auditing services but do not have any 'Professional' certification levels in accordance with the Regulations on Voluntary Professional Certification of ICAAP Members, as well as auditors who pay smaller membership fees than full individual members;
- legal entities - consulting firms (companies) and other legal entities that render audit services and other professional services, universities, public associations, professional associations, including professional self-regulatory organisations that share ICAAP goals, as well as audit firms that do not intend to pay full membership fees as full members;
- legal entities under the ICAAP Membership Regulations.
ІІ. Full members - members that meet the following criteria:
-Individuals – auditors who have been certified under the current legislation of Ukraine and have valid certificates as Ukrainian auditors; accountants in practice, university lecturers and other specialists who have received one of the Professional levels of certification in accordance with the Regulations on Voluntary Professional Certification of ICAAP Members (and who pay membership fees in the amount determined for full members - individuals under the Membership Regulations);
- legal entities – audit firms that are included into the Ukrainian Register of Audit Firms and Auditors under the current Ukrainian legislation, and pay membership fees in the amount determined for full members - legal entities following the Membership Regulations and which are represented in the ICAAP by at least one full member who is an individual shareholder of the audit firm or one of its employees.
ІІІ. Qualified members - audit firms that are included into the Ukrainian Register of Audit Firms and Auditors under the current Ukrainian legislation, and pay membership fees in amounts bigger than full members - legal entities and which are represented in ICAAP by at least three full members who are individual shareholders of the audit firm or its employees.